- Establish new and maintain existing customer contacts, securing future sales mainly related to quantum technologies: quantum computing, quantum simulation, quantum optics, etc.
- Represent Zurich Instruments at trade shows and visit customers around the world
- Work with leading quantum researchers across the US and help them solve complex technical challenges
- Provide application-specific customer support, including onsite system integration, product demonstrations and customer training
- Refine key product features of our AWGs, quantum analyzers and other quantum stack products, helping to secure Zurich Instruments’ position as a technology leader
- Produce marketing material such as web copy, blog posts, application notes, videos, newsletter content
- PhD in physics with a background in quantum technologies or AMO
- Solid scientific track record with practical lab experience; hands-on experience with radiofrequency/microwave signal generation and measurement
- Excellent communication skills; good writing skills are an important asset
- Programming ability in Python
- Sales experience and/or an interest in developing such skills is preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how of basic marketing methodologies are most welcome
We are looking for a results-oriented, self-driven and motivated person who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion and feels inspired to work in a multicultural, high-tech environment.
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open company culture where people form the base of our success. We provide a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including paid vacation and sick time in addition to US national holidays, and we support a healthy work-life balance. Now is a great time to be joining the team. We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.