Computer Science: Data Structures, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Advisory Manager, Data & Analytics Technology (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Houston, TX. Expand or modify Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications to serve new purposes or improve work flow to assist clients with designing and implementing BI and/or predictive models for data warehousing (DW) applications. Test, maintain, and monitor Oracle BI Applications, including coordinating the installation and upgrade of Oracle BI Enterprise Edition, Informatica and Oracle Data Integrator applications. Determine BI software or hardware required to set up or alter client applications. Recommend new Oracle BI Applications for client needs. Develop, document and revise Informatica Mappings, Oracle Data Integrator Packages and Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Dashboard/reports, test procedures, and quality standards. Develop SAP Business Objects and Microsoft BI reports.
Advise clients on emerging BI/DW technologies and strategies consistent with business strategies. Implement enterprise content and data management solutions to reduce cost and complexity, and improve operational effectiveness.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, plus (5) five years of related work experience. Employer will accept an additional (2) two years of related work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
Must have at least one year experience with each of the following:
- Designing and developing business intelligence (BI) and predictive models for data warehouse (DW) information management architecture;
- Evaluating enterprise DW architecture feasibility, risk and technologies related to business change;
- Recommending emerging BI/DW technologies and strategies consistent with clients’ business strategies;
- Interacting with end-users to understand and document business and functional requirements, data sources, metadata and conceptual data models for complex projects, including at least two full lifecycle implementations; and
- Defining resource requirements and project workflow.
Travel up to 80% of the time is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code TX1355, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
AVS is a partner in the AIP Career Network, a collection of online job sites for scientists, engineers,
and computing professionals. Other partners include Physics Today, the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM), American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT),
American Physical Society (APS Physics), IEEE Computer Society, and the Society of Physics Students (SPS) and Sigma Pi Sigma.