SAP Technology Manager (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Houston, TX. Provide management, technology and risk consulting services to help clients anticipate and address complex business challenges. Help clients to identify and execute against their enterprise resource planning needs using SAP. Help clients to use SAP solutions to solve their business problems in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Coach staff and provide feedback in a timely manner. Define resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s progressive, related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have any amount of experience in each of the following:
- Assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP packaged solutions and improving business processes;
- Managing large software applications, gathering internal and external client requirements, and turning requirements into client-specific, compliant, cost competitive solutions;
- Developing new business including designing, costing, documenting, proposing and transitioning technical solutions;
- Developing onsite implementation and outsourcing proposals; and
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful SAP solutions, especially RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code TX1254, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.