Advisory Manager, Application Technology (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Chicago, IL. Provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development & Integration, Application Architecture, User Experience, Quality Management & Testing and Business Process Management. Help clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. Work with various types of technologies and software frameworks including Java, .Net, iOS and HTML5. Advise on the software development life-cycle, and help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing. Contribute to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and completion of engagement work streams. Set technical direction and train teams in using consulting techniques. Lead engagements and supervise professional staff.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or related, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or related, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have any amount of experience in each of the following:
- Leading Applications Strategy and Integration engagements in a professional consulting services organization emphasizing Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Transformation and IT Systems Implementation;
- Functioning in an Architect role, design and deliver innovative solutions from concept through implementation;
- Managing and providing oversight of all technical issues for the assigned work streams and/or projects;
- Performing technical reviews of all work products during various work streams and projects;
- Utilizing two or more of the following: Java, J2EE, Mobility Technologies, ASP, .NET, C Sharp, WS*, MQ, Adapter framework, Oracle, SQL, JDBC, Struts and Strings framework, WSI*, Websphere, Weblogic, RUP, Pegasystems, Lombardi, Jrules, BonitaSoft, JBosee, or BRE.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code IL1247, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Follow the employer's instructions to apply for this job.